Video Game Beta Testing Rejections - Top Five Reasons It Will Happen To You
Professional beta game testing is not actually that tough. In truth, you can even go as far as to say that it's an easy job which does NOT require too much effort. All you have to do is put the game in, play through it, jot down the game's problems, then collect a paycheck after you're all done. Honestly, does that seem like a challenging job to you?
Top Reasons People Are Rejected For Video Game Beta Testing Jobs...
- You do not have at least 5 years gaming experience. In all seriousness, there's no need to be a gaming master that has mastered every video game on the market. Nevertheless, you do need to have basic knowledge of the gaming field and how game development works. More experience and knowledge you have, the better off you will be.
- You are not at least 18 years of age. Some companies have been known to hire (with limitations) gamers that are 16 years old. On the other hand, this is generally a rare occurrence in the arena of professional beta game testing.
- You don't have a next-gen system and/or a high-end gaming PC. Having both is better, but either will do. If you are not current with gaming technology, you don't stand a chance.
- You do not have a beta game testing resume. No resume, no consideration of any kind, period. Being a beta game tester means having to do real work which MUST be taken seriously. This isn't a leisure activity you do on the weekends.
- You know absolutely nothing of proper grammar. Filling out & submitting bug and glitch reports is one of the top tasks of a beta game tester. This means a good understanding -- and some might even say mastery -- of proper grammar is required. If you are unable to write in complete sentences using proper punctuation, then the software engineers may not understand what you are talking about or how to locate the bugs & glitches you have found.
If the 5 things listed above aren't an issue for you, then you are without a doubt a candidate for expert video game testing. All that's left for you to do is to begin searching for game testing jobs in your area -- and if you know where to look, that will not take you more than a week or two!
Useful Steps For Enhancing Your Resume For Getting A Game Testing Position Efficiently
You don't have to overdo, exaggerate, fib, and/or stretch the truth to perfect your video game tester resume. Everything you have to accomplish is tell the truth. Frantic that telling the truth is likely to result in "Sorry, you don't really have sufficient experience"? Well, you shouldn't be.
Do You Desire To Become A Beta Games Tester?
Paid beta game testing can be loads of fun, although, it's also wise to know that it is not always enjoyable. A pro game tester has got to do work and complete the duties assigned to him.
Becoming A Tester For Future Video Games - Great Gamers' Career
Have you heard that every future video games should be tested before they are launched? Did you also think that people, just like you, are now being paid great sums of money to handle that testing?
Ways To Raise Your Employment Chances - Best 3 Tips To Become A Salaried Beta Video Game Tester
Numerous people presume that all a game tester actually does is play video games and have lots of fun. It's true that they do play games, even so they rarely ever have LOADS of enjoyment. Starting off a career as a professional video games tester requires more than just the aptitude to play video games.
Beta Video Game Testing - Most Effective Way To Make Cash From Gaming
Being a beta video game tester should be truly great, mostly for somebody whose life "revolves" around video games.
Employment In The Video Game Industry Pays Well
The modern gaming industry is a major revenue producer that last year generated nearly $12.5 billion dollars just in America. The video game industry is expanding all of the time and that implies that it needs new workers on a regular basis.